Sunday 2 December 2012

Dear Santa

I have already posted my letter the traditional way but I figured you get millions of letters each year and just in case mine somehow got lost I thought I would write a blog post, you know, in case you decide to take a break from your day to day Christmas duties.

so here it is my Christmas list.

you know me, I am a simple girl I would be happy with the usual things

Pjs
slippers
socks
smellies
books (check my Goodreads to read list )

I thought I would add a few extra's on too

more hours in the day
self ironing clothes ( would actually add more hours to my day)
Self cleaning house
for it not to rain every time I pick my son up from pre school
A money growing tree


all the above would be great but the main thing I want is a happy healthy family, I am blessed to have an amazing boyfriend and we have gorgeous son who despite allergies and severe eczema is such a happy and smiley little boy, he brings joy to my heart each day, I don't want to get soppy but he really is the most wonderful thing in my life.
My shining star, just like the one we made for the top of our tree

No comments: