Saturday 13 October 2012

Rematch (The Vortex Series, #1) by Janine Caldwell

In REMATCH, Cassie and Trent’s worlds are about to collide, but not in the way you might normally expect. After a rocky start to their senior year, Trent is determined to hide from Cassie how their lives are supernaturally linked. But when Cassie’s past continues to torment her, she’s soon looking to Trent for answers. Trent must choose between admitting what he is and his role in her past, or running away from her forever.

My Thoughts

I loved this book. Now let me tell you why. Cassie  is such a lovely girl, shy, vulnerably and self concious  but lovely. from the moment we are introduced to her I was drawn to her, it was like reading about a prettier version of myself in high school. When she first meets Trent the new boy at school who goes by the name of Jeremy she is instantly drawn to him, unaware that he is the boy that saved her life during the tennis tournament when she was younger, Trent recognises her as it as only been days as oppose to years for him since he "Time jumped" and promises his sister he will keep his distance,they don't want to risk been recognised as there are those who are interested in Trent's unique gift, but its a promise he struggles to keep as he starts to feel things for Cassie he as never felt and feels the walls he as built around him self to keep people out start to crumble. 

I was pulled right into the story and had quite a few late nights as I read "Just one more page, Just one more chapter" E.t.c

The romance between Trent and Cassie is every high school girls dream, its once in a life time stuff that the rest of us only dream of, or take great pleasure reading about.

I was so not expecting the ending and I am definitely left wanting to read more about these characters , I felt like I got to know each of these characters like close friends and cant wait to read more and see what happens next in Double Fault

Janine as wrote a flawless and unique time travel, romance story.

DOUBLE FAULT is the 2nd book in The Vortex Series and is now available


No comments: