Thursday 16 August 2012

Review for Reborn (A Goddess Of The Night Novella: Book One) , By Ley Mesina

Lily Westbrook discovers that being half witch and half vampire is more of a challenge than she thought. When her powers mature on her eighteenth birthday, she unlocks a mystery that many witches thought was a legend. 

After moving back to her birthplace in Cedar Creek, MA to attend Kensington University, Lily is instantly pulled deeper into the world she was kept from- the world of witches and vampires-uncovering the truth about her past and discovering who she is meant to be

My thoughts
Just wow!!! this as become my new favourite Vampire/witch series, there was nothing about this book I didn't like. I love books with vampires and I love books with witches this had the two and they blended together perfectly.

Lily's character is likeable and aside from being half witch half Vampire she is relate-able. She discovers more about her self as she is pulled deeper into the vampire/witch world after her 18th birthday and learns the truth about her parents and a legend most believe to be myth, she also discovers just how powerful she is, making friends along the way in the form of my new boy book crush Xander, Drew both Elder vampires and Roxy a witch, together they set out on a mission help Lily become her true self and rescue the people who have been captured and held against there will by Samuel a member of the high council of witches who is determined to rid the world of vampires 

As soon as I finished this book Which took less than two days I had to start the next book. watch out for my review coming soon

You can find Ley Mesina on
 GoodReadsAmazon and her Website

No comments: